Nowadays, people are keen interested in Crypto currency. And if you wanted to know more, then you should understand the history and trends of Blockchain technology. Through these Crypto currency movies and documentaries, you can learn the history, types of currency and future of the cryptocurrency. One of the major advantages of watching Crypto Documentaries are they are very informative, educational and entertaining. Below are the list of some crypto documentaries and movies which you can watch by the end of this year.
Best Crypto Movies and Documentaries to Watch in 2022:
- The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin (2014): It is the American documentary film launched in 2014, directed by Nicholas Mross and written by Daniel Mross. This documentary will tell you the history that how Bitcoin was born and today, where it is. It basically focused on the early days of cryptocurrency. In this, the computer programmer becomes fascinated with digital currency and what is the impact of this new technology over the world. It will be helpful for those who are new to the world of cryptocurrency and wanted to introduce someone else in this field. In short, it tells you about the concept of digital currency and Blockchain network. The user can watch this film on Amazon Prime.
- Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know it (2015): This documentary was released in 2015 and its co-director is Torsten Hoffmann. This documentary explains the history of Bitcoin and how it disrupts the financial system. It is the clear crash course of crypto currency and money. It highlights the influence of government on money printing which can lead to inflation. It also reveals the practice of Central Banks and other financial institutions.
- Ulterior States: I am Santoshi: This documentary was released in 2015. It is the argumentative documentary which shows the real life conversation with leaders in the Bitcoin ecosystem. It will be helpful for those who wanted to expand their knowledge related to Bitcoin. This documentary shows the arguments for using Crypto currency and also shows the big flaws in today banking system.
- Trust Machine: The Story of Blockchain (2018): If the user wants the complete knowledge about Bitcoin and other crypto currency, then they should watch this documentary. It explains how Bitcoin work and about Blockchain technology. It gives the clear information that how first blockchain-funded and blockchain-distributed. This documentary tells about the important matters related to crypto and blockchain.
- Banking on Bitcoin: Banking on Bitcoin documentary provides you the knowledge about Bitcoin and its related technologies. It is directed by Christopher Cannucciari and released in 2016. This documentary gives the detailed information on Blockchain technology from its early days. The director of this documentary focused on different areas like the rise of Bitcoin. On Amazon Prime Video, you can overview the Bitcoin’s journey between 2008 and 2016.
- Crypto (2019): Crypto (2019) is the popular cryptocurrency-related films and became popular among the audiences. It is a crime drama thriller film and give references to cryptocurrency technology within the film. Its main characters deal with money laundering and also other forms of decentralized forms of money. In this, you can view a real-life illustration of the technologies.
- Deep Web (2015): Deep Web explains the journey to unravel the Silk Road and also the politics which is involved in the deep web. It shows the rise of a new Internet which is decentralized, encrypted and beyond the law. It focuses on the FBI capture of Tor hidden service Silk Road and judicial aftermath.
- Netflix Explained: Cryptocurrency : If you don’t want to spend hours in watching about cryptocurrency, and you just want the introduction that how Blockchain is changing our world. Then, you must watch the Cryptocurrency episode of Netflix’s Explained series. It explains about the cryptocurrency tokens and also the world behind them. It is a 14 min. film which explains you about Blockchain and its technology.
These documentaries and movies provide you the excellent knowledge related to Crypto Currency and the Blockchain technology. For details on Crypto Currency, please subscribe to our site.