NFT is the Non-Fungible Token, which has become popular nowadays. It is the digital assets which represent art, music, videos and images etc. which anyone can create within five minutes. Because of the massive profit, many investors are investing in creating NFT and sell them via NFT marketplace. If the user wants to create your NFT, then you have to first your create your NFT on NFT marketplace where you can sell your NFT. Later, Binance NFT Marketplace becomes popular because of transaction speed and cheap gas fees.
NFT Marketplace is a place where anyone can buy and sell their properties such as music, art, videos and image etc. Here, there is a great opportunities for business men and investors where they can buy and sell their virtual properties without any fear. These NFT platforms use the blockchain technology and have a “burn” option in order to delete the duplicate one. If somebody buys and sell NFT for the second time, then the creator of NFT will automatically get a share of revenue. But NFT marketplace owners, gets more profit than NFT creators. The user can create NFT Marketplace on different networks like BSC, Ethereum, Cardano, Tron, Polygon etc. Binance Smart Chain is the preferable Network for businessmen to build your own NFT Marketplace Platform.
BSC NFT Marketplace:
BSC NFT Marketplace is a NFT Marketplace developed on the BSC network, where users can sell, bid, buy and trade digital collectibles. It is popular because it consumes less gas fees and can do faster transactions as compared to other networks. If you launch NFT marketplace on BSC, then it will give you more profits.
Method To Create NFT on Binance Smart Chain:
First, you should Binance Account. Secondly, it should be compatible with crypto wallet. Thirdly, you should have enough crypto-currency so that it covers the minting fee.
Create A Binance Account:
- For this, you should go to the Binance homepage and then tap on Register button which is in the top right side of the screen.
- After this, you should enter your email address and then select secure password. If you have a referral code, then you should enter it.
- Then, you should verify your account by entering the code which is sent to your email address or mobile number.
- When you verified, then you should set up your Binance account.
After you set up your Binance Account, then you have to complete Identity Verification Process. Now, you should buy or deposit crypto and then transfer it to your wallet. At last, you can start to trade on Binance NFT Marketplace.
Create NFT on Binance Smart Chain:
- First of all, you should visit to the Binance NFT marketplace homepage.
- Then, you should tap on the Create button which is located at the top right side of the page.
- Now, it will direct you to the upload page. Here, you should tap to select the audio, image, and videos of your choice.
- Next, you have to add all the information which is necessary for minting the NFT, like you should choose whether you wish to create a Single or Multiple NFTs, then give your NFT a name and write a description for it.
- At the bottom of the page, you will view the fee for minting.
- Here, you should tap on the Create button. At this point, you will view the Minting Completed message and your transaction ID for minting.
- Under the ID, you should click on List NFT button to go to your collections.
- It will take you to the Collections page under the NFT Asset page. This page has the list of all the NFTs which you currently own. In this page, you will also view the option to import NFTs from another wallet or can exchange.
- At last, in the top right side of the page, you should tap on History tab to view your Bidding Orders, Sales History and Purchase History. Bidding Orders gives you the detail of the auctions in which you are taking part as a buyer. Sales History gives you the details of previous auctions as a seller. Purchase History gives you the detail of your successful purchases.
Through this method, you can create your own NFT on Binance Smart Chain. To learn about NFT, please subscribe to our website.